This isn’t another conference. The TUSK DSO Workshop is a hands-on workshop limited to 100 attendees, with no more than two people per company. The workshop is already 50% sold out, so now is the time to register to attend this important event.
Do you own or operate a dental practice or group? Do you find yourself trying to focus on too many priorities? Struggling with implementing your growth plan? Having trouble jumping to the next level?
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU
Bring your numbers. Bring Your Challenges. Enjoy TUSK Insights.
- You’ll participate and be actively involved
- You’ll add new tools to your toolbox
- You’ll build a Monday action plan for the return to your dental practice or group
KNOW YOUR NUMBERS
These are the metrics and KPIs you should be focused on
- Benchmarking and “line of sight” reporting
- Revenue standards and utilization rates
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly — historical vs forward-looking
Modeling and executing your strategy
- Acquisition vs start-up
- Metrics for success
- Avoiding failures of launch and/or integration
Building a platform for scale
- When to do it and what roles?
- Contrasting investment vs increase in valuation
- Leveraging centralization to gain an edge on acquisitions
ACCOUNTING AND LEGAL
Coordinating the structures behind your strategy
- Dashboards, chart of accounts and reporting metrics to live by
- The impact of legal structure on your flow of cash and accounting needs
- Mission critical items for your contracts
Where and when to use it in order to increase your value
- As currency through growth through acquisitions
- Attracting and retaining key associates
- At different levels of your legal structure (DSO, JV, PC, etc.)
The who and how behind extraordinary results
- Framework for creating and sustaining results
- When and how to recruit non-clinical executives
- Salary ranges, roles and responsibilities
Dates and Times:
September 12 – 13, 2019
Thursday 8 AM – 5 PM and Friday 8 AM – 3 PM
The Westin St. Francis (Union Square)
335 Powell St, San Francisco, CA 94102
$995 per person (use discount code DSONEWS to save $100 on your registration, making it $895. Limited to two people per business.